Friday, November 18, 2011

What does it mean if my ex-boyfriend send me flowers on my birthday and signs the card with?

what does it mean if my ex-boyfriend send me flowers on my birthday and signs the card with "love" and then his name? there is soooooooooooooooooo much more to the story than this. short version.....we just had a baby together, his mother (i think, but am pretty positive) wants him all to herself b/c he pays her bills, he has not seen the baby in over a month, he's admitted to being a momma's boy, ask me to marry him now has changed his mind and a lot of other things. anyways...why in the world would he send me flowers on my birthday? the arrangement even came with a teddy bear and hershey kisses!!! i'm so confused. i love him and care about him deeply, but have just gotten used to the idea of not being with him. i filed for child support too. i just know that if we were ever to get back together he would have to move out of his mother's house (it's actually his house). he has acted like he does not care, but sending me flowers? and remembering my birthday? i need some advice.

What does it mean if my ex-boyfriend send me flowers on my birthday and signs the card with?
Maybe he was just being a nice guy and nothing more. Maybe you are being too hopeful and reading too much into it.


Hate to bust your bubble like that. Better don't want you to get your hopes up over nothing. Then end up emotionly back at square one.

domain name hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment