Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What would you do...?

... if this happened to you?


There's one really good looking girl in my class and she took some really embaressing pictures of herself. Then she sent them to the guy that I sit with and he sent them to me. Next day he created a new e-mail with my name and sent them to everybody else in the class... Yesterday was that girls birthday and I gave her some flowers and what did that guy that i sit with do? He hanged her bag onto the flagpole, of course he accused me. Next break i was thinking that I dodged the bullet and then out of nowhere comes one teacher and he tells me to come with him. He gives me the bag and tells me to go to the head masters office. I come into the office and what do I see - those pictures on the his laptop. Now the real surprise was the fact that the he told me to ask the girl to go out with me. Now please tell me what would you do.

What would you do...?
Tell the head master everything. It's your friends word against yours. What else do you have to lose? You're already in a lot of trouble. Truth will come out.
Reply:What was said above. Tell the truth. Last let the head master know it is not his place to tell you how or what relationship to be in. Say it in a nice way of course. Who knows he might have even been trying to see a reaction of some sort. Good luck and just tell the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment